Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Porpoise


This is going to be a quick post, but I finally did it- I got gray paint chips! The decision to go to Home Depot and get them was sort of a spur of the moment thing, but I'm so glad that my mom and I did it. I tried grabbing as many chips that fit my needs as possible, but I was just so giddy with excitement that I got more of a variety than I was anticipating.

Out of all of these, I would definitely say that the top middle and right, and middle chips would be my favorites. But the bottom color on the top middle swatch is really catching my eye. It's not too light and not too dark, and it has that charm that I was looking for. I know I'm falling in love with it, but I had to google some pictures of it to get an idea of what it'd look like on a wall...




{~}
The paint color is Porpoise by Behr, and I'm pretty sure that it's "the one". Keep your fingers crossed!
-Rachel :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! So nice to meet you :>)

    I LOVE the color on our wall....porpoise is a great choice! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete