Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Everything is second to your dreams...

























Well there you have it. This is my room in its current state. I still have a TON of stuff that I want to do to the room to truely call it "complete". Sorry about the crappy quality too- it looks fine but once it gets uploaded to the post, it gets all blurry. Poo. Oh well. Trust me- it looks better in person!
In the next few days (hopefully) I'll make a post about all of the stuff that I want to do to this room. I have some great plans in line and can't wait to get them rolling.
-Rachel :)

2 comments:

  1. wow. yea. that's what i thought. i really like the light blue wall color. it's really pretty. everything in your room is so light~
    although, haha...tiny suggestion of mine. maybe you should change the closet door to plain white wood instead of having a mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe how neat you are. my parents always tell me how messy my room is. and i would reply, "well, all my friends are like this."
    xD
    i don't think i can say that anymore.

    ReplyDelete