Sunday, June 19, 2011

This is Bad.

Really bad.

It's been over a month and I haven't updated! Well, since school is out and summer is finally here, I'll be updating more....right? I sure hope so! Anyways, over a month ago, I went on an overnight field trip to Philadelphia with my school and snapped some photos of the city while we were walking around. I think it's safe to say this will be added to my list of places I'd love to live in when I'm older. These are some of my favorite pictures from the trip that will be adorned on my wall...more on that later!




















I'm really starting to get into photography! Now I know what career I can fall back on of interior design doesn't work... but interior design WILL happen, of course...


-Rachel :)

1 comment:

  1. omggg I remember taking pictures of all those random Philly things too <3

    ReplyDelete