Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Luck is Changing!

Well... I haven't been able to make any posts due to the fact that my internet connection hasbeen bad on my computer for about a week now. So for the meantime, I have to use my Dad's.

Anyways, a TON of stuff has been happening lately. First off, I got a job at my local ice cream place! I'm really excited about it because I will finally be getting money in the bank and so far I've been having a blast! My sister also works there so she's been training me and showing me how to do everything.

Second, I recently found out (as in 2 days ago) that I have been accepted into a special magnent high school! I'm SOOO happy to be going there and can't wait for school to start up in a few weeks. But my only problem is that there are only a few weeks left of summer, and I'm supposed to get all of my reading assignments done in time for the first day of school. Plus, I'm going on vacation in about a week and I started my job so that shortens my time even more-EEK!

Haha. I'm a fast reader and do relatively well at math so HOPEFULLY this will be a piece of cake! Luckily, one of the books I have to read is -supposedly- a fun read and excellent book!

{the catcher in the rye}

-Rachel :)

2 comments: