Thursday, July 29, 2010

Headboards

Headboards...headboards...headboards......

For some time now I've been trying to find the perfect one but have had absolutely no luck. I really want one with a wrought iron feel to it, like these:









Actually, the second one is from Ikea and it's been at the top of my list for a while. Plus- it's only $89 for a full sized one. The only problem I have with it is the size; it's a little bit too wide to fit where my bed is currently placed (in between two windows). But hey- I just might try anyways. I think it might be fine sitting a couple of inches away from the wall...

{ikea}


Well that's all for now. I've been working on my room and so far I've got my bookcases, desk, and dresser reorganized and dusted! Then tomorrow I'm working on painting a little set of drawers which I will post about!

-Rachel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment